JCE Energy have a demonstrated history partnering with likeminded businesses across the globe to deliver safe, high-quality and robust renewable power solutions.
We are continually looking for new and innovative partners to collaborate with and create mutually beneficial opportunities in both national and international markets.
With a 25 year history in the design, manufacture, assembly, installation and commissioning of off-grid renewable power systems / control and automation solutions, we hope to find partners committed to the representation, assembly or build of our respected products.
1. No investment required in product certification (ATEX, IECEx, EAC, UKEX, NEC). JCE has built up certified product / component portfolio over 40 years.
2. Access to high-quality, reliable and customisable product range
3. No setup costs
4. Diversification opportunity into the safe and hazardous area renewable energy market
5. Increase portfolio offering to new / existing client base
6. Increase turnover and access to new projects
7. Full technical support from renewable specialists
8. Partner with an ISO international standards and QAN / QAR audited company
STRATEGIC ALLIANCE PARTNERS (SAP’s)
We are looking for reputable, experienced and innovative Strategic Alliance Partners or Representatives who are willing to represent JCE’s range of safe and hazardous area renewable power solutions in key geographic locations.
Ideally the companies will have a background in electrical / mechanical / instrumentation within industrial environments.
In addition, we are searching for parties interested in the electrical assembly and installation of renewable power systems.
Should you be interested and wish to have more information, please make contact by emailing: SAP@jcegroup.com.